1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED 2001 Musicman Sterling! Blue Dawn!! Captain America Bass!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by inthebassclef, Feb 19, 2016.

1. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a beautiful Musicman Sterling. It is in a wonderful Blue Dawn finish. This one is from the original run and is a slightly different hue than the limited run one, much brighter on the originals. It in in great shape with a bird eye maple board.
    Currently has a really special Captain America Spackle Pickguard on it. Really Makes this bass jump out. I also have the original pickguard. Buyer has the option to get both pickguard or just the black one.
    Asking $1000 for the bass with both guards. Or $950 with only the black guard. Price is shipped within the US. Please PM me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    As far as trades I am open, so just shot me a PM. I just need to net cash on my end, so I can not trade up right now.
    Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. Orange Caesar

Orange Caesar

Nov 27, 2014
    NorCal
    Super Nice! If only it were an X-Men symbol... Kidding (the Canadian in me) Either way... Gorgeous!

3. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    beautiful

4. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    Thank you still available if you are interested

5. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    Why do I keep coming back to this....

Orange Caesar likes this.
  6. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    bass is on hold

7. MindinAction

MindinAction Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2015
    You keep coming back because Blue Dawn is a spectacular color and this bass is particularly nice. Did that cover it?

Orange Caesar likes this.
  8. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    Yes sir. Let me know if you are interested

MindinAction likes this.
  9. MindinAction

Mar 19, 2015
    Well, actually it's ma'am but I can understand the assumption. And I absolutely would be interested but I have a Sterling on its way and a Blue Dawn Bongo (2007). :) You're right -- the early ones ARE really beautiful.

10. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    Sorry. did mean to offend. Yea the early ones are just a different pigment than the limited runs one.

11. MindinAction

Mar 19, 2015
    Oh, I meant I agreed with you. No offense at all. I love the earlier color, and I agree with you about it being more vivid. It's great on your Sterling. I've always had a thing for the original Blue Dawn.

12. inthebassclef

Jan 8, 2012
    Bass is traded!!