1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2001 Rick Turner Electroline EL-535 w/ Incase Tour Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by natrab, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I've got a Turner Electroline in wonderful condition minus one flaw on the headstock (looks like a guitar stand chipped off some of the laminate on either side of the headstock). When I received it, it had also been drilled out for recessed straplocks. I filled it with toothpicks and glued it with some good schaller straplocks and it's hardly noticable. The bass plays wonderfully. Has that piano-like sound that most people love in a 5-string. Not my thing really. I bought it for a theater show I was playing that required a 5er and haven't touched it since. It comes with an incase tour bag (the one with the built in backpack straps and removable laptop pack) that it fits in wonderfully. If you don't want the incase, I'll knock $150 off the asking price. I'd like $1000 for the whole thing including shipping to the CONUS. No trades please. Daddy needs a new transmission for his car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Bass is already on hold. Let me know if you'd like to get in line though.

3. bigbassman

bigbassman

Mar 31, 2004
    Santa Ana, CA
    PM sent

4. Whoa. Gorgeous bass.

Good luck with the tranny...I've been where you are, and it's no fun.
    Bumperooni.

5. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.