1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2001 Warwick Infinity NT Fretless 5 String Birdseye $2750 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gerry81611, Nov 1, 2018.

1. gerry81611

gerry81611

Oct 16, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Up for sale is my 2001 Warwick Infinity NT Fretless 5 string Birdseye maple. This bass has no flaws that I am aware of. There is good adjustability in the truss rod, the fingerboard is perfectly flat, and there is still gold MEC paint on the pickups! Regrettably, I am just not a 5 string guy and so this bass just sits on its hanger. This bass is currently strung up with flat wounds. This bass comes with a Warwick hard case.

This bass has had an ebony nut installed by my luthier, and I added the strap locks. This will come with the Warwick user manual, although the wax is gone. The user manual was from a different Warwick I owned, but since this sale will take me down to zero warwicks I'll put it in!

Paypal G&S fees included, shipping is not. AFAIK UPS will not insure if they don't pack the hard case in another box, but I will find out the details for sure if you want insurance.

Thanks for looking, and more pics are available by request! Just let me know what you want to see.

_GLK1975. _GLK1976.

DrZ, Stewart13, joebar and 5 others like this.
  2. Nakoatron

Nakoatron Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Fort Worth, Texas
    If this had fretssssssssss. Beautiful bass and good luck with the sale!

3. gerry81611

gerry81611

Oct 16, 2012
    thanks! lol it took me forever to find it without frets :laugh:

4. gerry81611

gerry81611

Oct 16, 2012
    bump! Someone you know wants this for Christmas!

5. Beyond awesome! This is my dream bass, if I only had the money!
    GLWS!

gerry81611 likes this.
  6. gerry81611

gerry81611

Oct 16, 2012
    Lol it was my dream bass too, but I made the mistake of buying my dream bass in a 5 string when I'd been on 4 strings for years. Now I know for sure I'm a 4 stringer :)

7. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Redmond, Oregon
    You've got PM!

gerry81611 likes this.
  8. gerry81611

gerry81611

Oct 16, 2012
    Sold!