2002 Fender American Standard Jazz Transparent Orange

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jimbass55, Aug 26, 2004.

1. I have a 2002 American Jazz that I am selling in order to raise funds for a new 5 string. It is in great shape and has only a few minor scuffs you have to hold in the light to see. It has a Maple Fretboard, Ash body w/Transparent Sunset Orange finish (Fender $120 Upgrade), and white pickguard.

The picture is not my bass (but it is identical) and it should give you an idea of the color and appearance.

The Newer Americans string through body and rolled neck edges make them great players. I really need to pull in at least $650 so I don't loose my @$$. I still have the $1100 dollar price tag from Guitar Center from when I bought it. I do not currently have a case or gig bag but I may consider buying one for around $20-$30 for shipping purposes. My loss is your gain. Make offers as long as they aren't Rockbottom.

I will consider trades + cash on my part for the following and in the following order. ( I really want the Lakland )

1. Lakland Skyline 55-02
    2. Fender American Deluxe V
    3. Fender Roscoe Beck V
    4. G&L L2500
    5. Stingray 5
    6. Or other interesting higher end 5. (No Pointy headstocks please) :cool:

Thanks for looking.
  2. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Any interest in a 2 month old Lakland 55-01 plus some eq cash?
  3. This thing will feel like an old friend in your hands. ;)