2002 Italia Maranello Bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mon Rominee, Jul 16, 2004.

1. This bass is in mint condition. I just don't play it much...now that I've built my t-bird.

Gold Ultra-sparkle top.
    Agathis body, completely wrapped around back and sides with moto pearloid. The neck is maple, has block inlays, and Gotoh tuners with pearloid keys, and the entire neck and headstock is also wrapped in moto pearloid.

Extremely beefy bridge. Dual humbuckers. floating control assembly.

The tone ranges from a surprisingly hollow-sounding hofner tone, mixed with a biting stingray tone, all in one! Very cool, cutting tone that works well live and on tape.

35" scale

Gig bag included, no case.

$350 takes it. PM for pics (include e-mail)

2. Is this thing on??? Check check check. :bassist:
  3. Wow, so many things for sale, a fine bass like this might get lost in the sea of gear...

I mean BUMP....
  4. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Hey. Well, I've been curious about these basses and wanted to try one for a while. Bad news is...I've bought my share of gear lately and the wife may kill me if I buy anything else for a while ( even if I play for a living ) :bag: What's the best price shipped you can do...so maybe I can sneak this under the radar, and do you take Paypal....I could pay today, if we come to an agreement. I also have a Pre-ernie Sabre and Warrior 5, I would be willing to trade ( with cash on your end ) Thanks, Mark
  5. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
  6. PMs have been sent. Thanks for your interest!

7. I have played this bass before and it's very cool looking and it sounds great. If I had the extra scratch I'd be all over it.

Ron is a stand-up guy. Someone buy this thang!

8. hanx Zoom!

This puppy is still looking for a new, loving home.
    Doesn't bite, isn't riff-aggressive, but still has its claws.

Won't you make him yours?

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
  9. BUMP to add pictures. This bass is still available. Thanks for your interest.

10. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Pm sent. I think i'll take her off yer hands :D
  11. This beauty is sold.

Thanks very much people!