1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2002 MIM Jazz Body - Loaded w/Seymour Duncans

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Edb, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    No Longer For Sale - Decided I'm keeping this one.

This is a 2002 MIM Fender Jazz Body loaded with Seymour Duncan Basslines, bridge, control pots, knobs and black pickguard.
    The body is in decent shape with some scratches and scuffs on the back. The one major issue it has is that a previous owner started a routing job under the pickguard that was never finished (see pics). When the pickguard is attached, you can't see it and it has no effect on the sound, feel or looks for that matter as long as the pickguard is on.

$185 shipped to the CONUS

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

$185 shipped to the CONUS

2. Craig_S

Craig_S Banned

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    That's not a routing job. It looks like someone took a hatchet to it. Is it heavy?

3. ugly_bassplayer

ugly_bassplayer Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Qu├ębec
    What he said.

4. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    LOL. My wife got rid of our bathroom scale otherwise I would weigh it. Not too heavy IMO...

5. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.