2002 MM Sterling for trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by banditcosmo, Nov 25, 2002.

1. banditcosmo

banditcosmo Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    I have a red transparent Sterling I'm looking to trade. I bought it new from Chuck Levin's (new in box never on display) in July. It's in mint condition the same as when I bought it. I have an extra black pickguard for it that I got from MM because the pickguard has a tiny pin sized indent so I got them to send another pickguard but I never put it on. I have some pics at the following web site:
    Note: the bass is a little redder than the pics show. I don't have a great camera. Also you can really see the wood grain better than the pics show.

What I'm looking for is a light weight powerful amp. I have an Acme B2 8-ohm cab and I need an amp for small gigs. Maybe a Eden or a EA Iamp600. Something that has some power into 8 ohms. Or maybe a small amp along with a Aguilar GS112. I have an Ampeg SVT-4Pro but it is too much amp (and way too heavy) for a coffehouse gig.
    I would prefer to trade with someone in the Va/MD area so we can trade in person.