1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2002 Warwick Streamer Stage 1 5 String Lined Fretless Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by shaft311, Jul 29, 2012.

1. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    $2000 shipped UPS Ground and insured to lower 48 states. At this time I do not want to ship internationally.

I am open to trades but I am very specific on what I would trade for. I have a car project I want to fund and so I am taking from one hobby to fund another, so I would rather just have the money.

Will consider trades for:
    -Warwick Fretless Streamer Stage II 5 string with a slim wenge neck
    -Warwick Fretted Streamer Stage II 5 string with a slim wenge neck (I already have one, I would like another as a backup)
    -Warwick Streamer Stage I 6 string fretted (will depend upon color and year)
    -Warwick Custom Shop basses - let me know what you have - Must be 5 string

This is a BEAUTIFUL bass that plays extremely well. It's a 2002 model and of course made in Germany. It has the standard Streamer Stage 1 broadneck string spacing, and is constructed of beautiful AA Flame Maple wood with a lined ebony fingerboard. The electronics are MEC Soapbar pickups with an active 3 band MEC Preamp.

The bass is in 99.5% condition and looks like it has barely been played.

Comes with a Warwick hardshell case fitted to this bass and a set of gold Schaller Straplocks. It's currently strung and set up for Black Diamond medium strings.

From Warwick:
    - produced: 21/03/2002
    - Streamer Stage I, 5-string
    - Honey Violin Oil finish
    - Flamed Maple AA body
    - Flamed Maple neck
    - Gold hardware

The last two pics show the only areas of flaws in this bass. The very small fretboard dent, and two very small areas where the finish is blemished on the edge of the bass near the output jack. Other than those, this bass is just about perfect!

Thanks for looking.

gc4Vf.

IMG_3462.

IMG_3475.

IMG_3472.

IMG_3470.

IMG_3466.

IMG_3465.

IMG_3464.

IMG_3463.

IMG_3478.

IMG_3477.

IMG_3474.

IMG_3473.

2. eee

eee

Jan 17, 2009
    WANT

3. shaft311

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Bump..

Open to specific trades which are listed in the first post.

4. gscroggin

gscroggin

Feb 2, 2006
    CT
    Bump from a Warwick lover! If this were something other than a Streamer we'd be talking...I'm always on the lookout for broadnecks. Just not a Streamer fan :(. Beautiful looking top though!

5. shaft311

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Sold

6. awgfl

awgfl

Apr 10, 2012
    Florida
    Hells yes!!!!! :)