SOLD 2002 Warwick Thumb BO4 (Shipping included)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by knnyshn, Mar 14, 2021.

1. knnyshn

knnyshn

Sep 3, 2015
    Price:
    $1200
    Strings:
    United States
    Hey there!
    I am looking to sell my Warwick Thumb BO 4. I am the second owner of this bass and everything is in decent condition albeit a few cosmetic wears (near the pickups and back). There is also a very small, almost unnoticeable ding on the neck (from the previous owner). Everything is original except the nut (I had to replace it, it’s an official Warwick nut). Electronics are fine and it plays beautifully. I just have to shift priorities and unfortunately my hands just don’t fit with this bass (small hands). Shipping is included in the price.

Will come with wax, truss rod tool, and OHSC. Any questions feel free to ask! I can take more pictures if needed, this was made in a semi rush via phone.

** I emphasize that I have INCLUDED shipping in the price. I want to sell the bass for $1,000 but shipping will not be cheap because of the OHSC it came with is quite massive. It’s literally a giant rectangle. I expect shipping and packing to be around $200. I am open to splitting shipping costs (whatever it winds up being) but I cannot front all of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    TLicksBass, TerenceE and wncBass like this.
  2. BC82

BC82 [To Each His Own] Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2013
    USA - KY
    Pm’d

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021