No longer available 2003 Fender FSR 60's Jazz Bass, (Burgundy Mist)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mr Socko, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Mr Socko

Mr Socko

Mar 1, 2000
    Price:
    $700.
    Strings:
    For sale is a MIM 2003 limited edition Fender Special Run (FSR) 60's Burgundy Mist Jazz Bass with matching headstock and hard shell case. The bass was purchased new in 2003 to be part of a collection, never gigged, played a few times, and then stored in the case in my home. The bass weighs 9lb 6oz, and strung with TI flats. The bass is in new mint condition with no dents dings or scratches as is the case. Asking $700. shipped to the lower 48.

Attached Files:

R&B, pudgychef, Hopter and 1 other person like this.
  2. bordinco90

bordinco90

Dec 7, 2011
    SW Louisiana
    Would you be interested in any trades?

3. Mr Socko

Mr Socko

Mar 1, 2000
    Thanks for the inquiry but I'm not interested in any trades as I'm currently liquidating most of my collection.

4. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Very nice color/finish! Love that neck, too!

5. pudgychef

pudgychef In Memoriam

Jan 22, 2005
    Chongqing, China
    wow - absolutely lovely!

6. Lownote38

Lownote38

Aug 8, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    My favorite color and it has the matching head stock as well! Beautiful bass! Wish I didn't already have 2 Jazz basses, or I'd jump on this one!

pudgychef likes this.
  7. Mr Socko

Mr Socko

Mar 1, 2000
    The neck on this one is great, really low action and stable. I adjusted the truss when I bought it and never needed to adjust it again.

8. JRT

JRT

Jul 26, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Did this not originally come with a white pick guard? Also, did you color the pick up pole pieces? Beauty of a Jazz Bass!

9. Mr Socko

Mr Socko

Mar 1, 2000
    The bass did originally come with a Mint pickguard which I replaced when new, however I have it and would offer as an option with the bass. I just much preferred the look with the tort guard. The pickups had electrical tape on the pole pieces in the pictures to Black out the pickups which I do on almost all my basses, but were removed for the sale.

10. Mr Socko

Mr Socko

Mar 1, 2000
    Decided to keep this one for now.