1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 2003 Fender Highway 1 Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TheCurvedEarth, Feb 24, 2016.

1. TheCurvedEarth

TheCurvedEarth Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2012
    Toronto, Ontario
    Price:
    Strings:
    Thinning the herd due to expensive school tuition (boo!)

Here is a 2003 Fender Highway 1 Jazz Bass in what I believe is Honey Blonde.
    It's been played... a lot, as you can see.
    I got it from a guy who played in a punk band, so most of the wear is from him. It's exactly as I got it.

As far as I know, everything is original except for the bridge (Badass II) and the pickguard (pretty nice tort guard).

There is some black (looks like marker), on the side of it, but it would probably come off with some goo gone. There is also some residue/discolouration at the top of the neck/bottom of the headstock from some sort of velcro or something similar.

I was playing it for live shows almost exclusively for about 3-4 months, but I switched back to Precision basses.

It plays really well and sounds great. It has a thicker neck than a recent Fender American Standard Jazz that I tried a few months ago.

The Badass II bridge is pretty dirty, and could use a good cleaning.

Any questions feel free to send me an inbox.

Looking to get $700 or reasonable offer + shipping. I only ship within Canada or to the US (not Alaska or Hawaii)

Thanks for looking!

DeFgAQ5.
    SOJBAri.
    oP7HW66.
    vPCSOj2.
    FIMiN96.
    zPzXyit.

2. JoLac

JoLac

Feb 27, 2017
    Hi,
    is this still available?