2003 Fender MIA Jazz fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jelloyacket, May 7, 2005.

1. jelloyacket

jelloyacket bass > guitar

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA
    Fender USA Jazz fretless four-string, in nearly new condition. Plays and sounds great, with plenty of that signature Jaco mwah sound. It is a great beginning fretless bass. As you can see from the pictures, it is black with a white pickguard, and a lined rosewood fingerboard for quick reference. Everything is in excellent condition, cosmetically it is nearly perfect, and functionally there is only a very slight dead spot at the 6th position on the G-string. Currently it is strung with flatwounds and fairly low action, which makes it play like butter.

If you're not familiar with these basses, some of the features include string-through body, position dots on the side of the neck, alder body, maple neck, and passive electronics.

Included are all the original Fender accessories: cord, strap, straplocks, manual, and trussrod wrench. I also have a generic hardshell case in great condition that I will throw in for free.

Price: $525, plus shipping. However, I'm in Pittsburgh, PA, and would be willing to drive an hour or two to deliver the bass, to save you the cost of shipping. Trades I'm interested in, +/- some cash, could be a Godin A5 fretless, G&L L-2500 fretted, or a Carvin AC-50F (yes, I'm selling it to get a 5-string).

Some smaller pictures are attached, see www.geocities.com/jelloyacket/bass.htm for more high-resolution pictures.

Attached Files:

2. hell_yes

May 6, 2005
    Orlando, Fl
    ...i see frets...
  3. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Dem's 'fretlines'

4. jelloyacket

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA
    Ha! - I Photoshopped in some frets to throw you off.
  5. jelloyacket

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA