1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2003 Music Man Sub USA,4 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chrome Dome, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Price:
    $550
    Strings:
    Got to let go of one of my SUB's. Need cash to fund a project on another bass in the works. Most of you know about these Music Man SUB's. It is the passive version,black with matching head stock,in real good condition, no dings or dents,other than the usual,head stock paint worn off. Original pick guard replaced,with white,black,white,3 ply. Case not included,but will be well packaged,for shipping,FedEx ground. Not accepting trades,at this time. Won't go into a long description. There is a lot information,on these Music Man SUB's,on the Music Man SUB Club,on this Forum. I can have more pics,on here later. If you have any questions,just PM me if you don't mind. I called Ernie Ball Music Man,and the serial number shows,it was made in October 2003. Free Shipping,lower 48 Only. Thanks,for looking! IMG_02841.jpg IMG_02941.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    blindrabbit likes this.
  2. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    More Pics, of head stock IMG_02961.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Bump

4. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Bump

5. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    SOLD!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021