1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2003 Spector NS-2 W/Spector HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by iceboxbass, Mar 24, 2017.

1. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Michigan
    Price:
    $3100.00
    Strings:
    I'm selling my 2003 NS-2 with Spector HSC. I gig with it only in our church weekly. 2003 NS-2 though Stuart did a mistake and signed it NS-4 it is a NS-2, everything's original except I changed the strap locks to Dunlops, active 9V HAZ preamp Vol, Blend, bass, treble, active EMG P/J pickups, the famous Spector growl and sustain for days! Solid gold plated brass locking bridge, all gold hardware, No neck dive,Neck is rock solid I never need to adjust from one season to another and I live in Northern Mi. so you know we get extreme swing in weather. Solid Tiger stripe maple body neckthru, body and neck is lightly gold tinted stain giving that aged yellowish look, high gloss finish, Pau Ferro fretboard with abalone crown inlays. The only mark on this bass is a small ding on the side of the Headstock below the E string tuner, mic stand got it, shown in photo. Smoke free home. Comes with original Spector HSC includes the original locking bridge Allen wrench adjustment tool. Weighs 8.4#. Asking $3,100.00 shipped Conus. THE ONLY trades that I will consider are Spector Watercured Redwood NS-2, NS-4, NS-5 please. Thank you for looking!:)

image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. this photo shows small ding on side of Headstock below E tuner. image.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    prue, Laklandfan, SNCpre and 4 others like this.
  2. Wolf Tower 5

Wolf Tower 5 Still looking for all the answers. Supporting Member

May 29, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    :crying::(................. I love Goldie. Excellent bass and one of the greatest guys I know to do business with.

iceboxbass likes this.
  3. Holdsg

Holdsg I should be practicing Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    oh man, that bass can tell stories, no doubt. Great shape for an older bass (my NS 2-J is older by only 5 months or so). Really great seller here too. Buy with confidence folks!

iceboxbass likes this.
  4. Of all people.. i wouldn't have guessed you would! GLWTS sir

iceboxbass likes this.
  5. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Michigan
    I'm pulling my bass, it's no longer up for sale. Thank you.