1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2004 EBMM Sterling H (Honeyburst) - Near Mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peabody, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have for sale a 2004 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling bass. It has a stunning honeyburst finish, rosewood board and a tort guard....and it comes with the standard molded Music Man case.

I very rarely use the word "mint" in any of my descriptions, but this is as about as close as you can get....9.5 out of 10 for sure.

If you aren't familiar with Sterling basses, they are awesome. The thin, Jazz-like necks are some of the fastest I've ever played...and with the three band active preamp and the ability to switch from double to single coil, parallel to series mode, the tonal options are endless. Not to mention, they are lightweight, so they are easy on the back.

Sorry, no trades on this one. For some reason I have been on a buying rampage and it's time to start putting some money back into the bank.

It is priced to sell at $875 shipped to the lower 48. I'll accept PayPal or a USPS Money Order. I am not opposed to shipping this internationally, so feel free to contact for a shipping quote.

I apologize for the pics. Every picture I took made the bass look much redder than it is, so I've resorted back to the pics from the ad when I bought it. This is the actual bass, but I didn't take them. I have the ones I took available, so just let me know if you'd like to see them.

Please feel free to send me a PM or e-mail me at peabody59@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

sterling3.
    sterling4.
    sterling5.

2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    This is my "I love this bass so I'm in no hurry to sell it" bump. I've also included one of my pics. It's not that red...really.

DSC00120.

3. lowb1970

lowb1970

Feb 29, 2004
    Columbia SC
    Wow that's cheap. This bass is worth more than your ask price. I really like mine. Hope yours sells quick for you.

4. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Feel free to make me an offer above my asking price and I will definitely consider it. ;)

I did a quick count today and this is the 8th Sterling I've owned. While I love to buy and sell stuff, I always come back to the Sterlings because I love their necks.

As I mentioned, I'm in no hurry to sell...and if it doesn't sell, I guess I have to keep it...darn.

5. drea2304

drea2304

Feb 13, 2012
    Central IL
    Nice bass. If I hadn't just bought a 06 pearl blue I'd be all over it. Somebody better get this before I give in!

By the way I do have a SVT-VR for sale.........hmmmmm?

6. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    You drive a hard bargain...but sure, I'll trade you for the SVT. :smug:

7. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    This bass is sold and headin' west. Thanks everyone for your interest...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.