Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2004 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Up For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Hotrod98Z, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    Hey i've got a 2004 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 up for sale. I recieved this bass from the factory in early march, i actually ordered it from beaver down at bass central. It's Translucent gold, with matching headstock, black pickguard, and maple neck, it also has the 3-band eq. The bass is in mint condition other than the pickguard has some scrathes on it from strumming. I'm trying to get rid of it for another warwick 5, as the warwick sound just fits in the mix really well in my metal band, so if you have a warwick 5 for trade or another 5 string feel free to hit me up with your offer, other wise I'm asking $800 plus shipping O.B.O. The bass comes with the OHSC, Dunlop Straplocks, and a 2in. vinyl strap.

Thanks for looking, Scott

2. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    A couple more pics....

3. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    That's a GOOD price for a SR in this shape/age.

Bump for a good deal!

:bassist:

4. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    Up top one more time.....
    If anyone would like some larger pics of the bass just email me at hotrod98z@yahoo.com

5. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    Up top one more time, the bass would be $820 shipped to the lower 48. I've had several people interested but nothing has followed all the way through, i'm also still open for trades, looking for another 5, preferably warwick but open to anything.

6. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I have a Custom made jazz style five string. It has EMG 40j soapbar pickups and a Demeter three band preamp. It sounds and plays great. PM me your email address so I can send pics if you are interested.

7. fourstring44

fourstring44

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    Any interest in this plus a little cash?

8. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    I have traded this bass, if you guys are interested in it contact ogyen he now has it, he has a thread in this forum for it.

Thanks, Scott