1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2004 Fender MIJ 75 Reissue Jazz Bass Body w/Hardware, New Pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $275.00
    Here is a gorgeous, 2004, Made In Japan, 75' Reissue Jazz Bass Body. I got it from Stratosphere earlier this year, only selling because I got another one that has "Actual" 75 Jazz Bass pickup spacing. The body is as it was received - There are a few bumps and dings. Some finish level buckle rash on the back and some lighter, finish level, bracelet or watch scratches on the front, at the upper hip, forearm area. The body has a great, Honey Gold, Natural color. The Natural Light photos make it look more light wheat colored. Total Bass Weight was around the mid 8 pound range.

Body comes with the 3 bolt neck plate, screws / bolts, control cavity shielding plate and a brand new, MIJ 4 ply, Red Tortoise pickguard. The guard was never mounted and still has the protective film on it. I may have an old, Japanese control plate, but will have to check. If I can find it, I will include it with the body. Since I had it loaded with an EMG JVX set, you will have to add a bridge ground wire once you load in electronics.

BTW, the Fender - 70s Jazz Bass Replacement Neck Pau Ferro Block Inlays 0992003921 Jazz Bass neck, would be an excellent neck for this body. You would have to redrill the neck for a 3 bolt set up.

Not interested in any trades at this time, BUT... Your Paypal Payment will get it shipped via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail, to your lower 48th Continental US state.
    D25E4640-71AD-4069-BA9A-63164BAF74D8.jpeg
    CC19C33F-F165-4B70-8C9D-4E85292E709C.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019