Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2004 Frankfurt Musikmesse

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JP Basses, Mar 25, 2004.

1. JP Basses

JP Basses

Mar 22, 2002
    Paris FRANCE
    Ok, Fre and I will be visiting again this year. I know that some Tber enjoyed our pics report from last year so we'll do the same kinda report along with some videos maybe ;)

If anyone want us to check some particular BASSES (no amps/effects or accessories please) we will be willing to get some pics and all! So please ask...

We'll be hanging with Jens Ritter, Jerzy Drozd, Heiko, Mike Tobias, the Marleaux Team and many more. We'll bring two JP Basses with us this year so if you wanna meet and lick them, get in touch on my cell phone or email!

Peace,
    JP

2. Suburban

Suburban

Jan 15, 2001
    lower mid Sweden
    Hey, JP, you're making me jellous again. Once more, I won't be able to make it there... :bawl: no, double- :bawl:

Anything on European makes is of interest. And do enjoy!

3. Jackbass

Jackbass

Dec 19, 2003
    Paris (FRANCE)
    Hey JP, do you bring a 6string plume?

4. JP Basses

JP Basses

Mar 22, 2002
    Paris FRANCE
    I will have with me:

Johann's Plume SC5

Guillaume's Zia 7

I was going to come with "Ari's Zia 6" but since the bass has been resold to another guy before Ari even touched it, it won't happen.

Peace,
    JP

5. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    Although I`ve seen pics and heard several clips, I always like to read good reviews. I love those basses, hope to get one someday.

6. JP

Pagelli and LeFay please.
    Could you check out the new Glock HeartRock 750w amp. I know it can get quite noisy at the shows.

Thanks,
    Mark :bassist:

7. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Anything, just lots of pics! ;) :D I dont think I will go this year, either - but I can make up for that later, I'm just 20 ;) and i bet there wouldnt be any lefty basses for me to try out anyway...

8. I'd like to see pictures of Basslines, Bassculture, Human Base and Schack basses, please.
    Have fun!

9. Prahainspring

Prahainspring

Oct 22, 2002
    New Jersey
    Another vote for Ritter.

10. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    jerzy would be nice please
    -marty