1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2004 G&L L2500 USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by christianwelder, Apr 20, 2010.

1. G&L Bass
    The G&L L-2500 . The neck is gun oil hard rock maple with a maple fretboard. Its string-thru construction is extremely solid and the gloss finish has been meticulously applied. This is an instrument that will be there for you for a very long time-it may even outlast you!
    now that thats out of the way, this bass is a solid 9.8 out of 10,comes with solid G&L hard case. $900.00 Pay pal ok

Attached Files:

2. bump

3. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    It's probably just something in the way the headstock pic was taken, but that's the meanest looking B-string I've ever seen.

4. ya i put on an heavier gauge this time Ernie balls

5. Weshunter413

Weshunter413

May 6, 2009
    Hickory NC
    How's the setup/action?

6. I didnt know how the guitar would act with the heavier ernie balls. No buzz awesome

7. doublebuck77

doublebuck77 Banned

Apr 12, 2010
    any trades?

8. sorry no trades

9. bump

10. sawzalot

sawzalot Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2007
    What's the finish on the body? Is that opaque or is there some transparency to it?

Tom

11. opaque i think

12. Weshunter413

Weshunter413

May 6, 2009
    Hickory NC
    Is opaque a fancy word for black or is it another color?

Not to sound dumb or anything!!! :)

13. black lacquer

14. bump

15. sawzalot

sawzalot Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2007
    No....opaque = you can't see anything (like woodgrain) through it, vs. a transparent/translucent black, where you would be able to see woodgrain through it.

td

16. opaque it is I stand corrected, thanks.

17. bump

18. bump

19. bump

20. bump