Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2004 Spector Legend 5-string. "As new".

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deichman, Aug 21, 2005.

1. deichman

deichman

Jun 1, 2003
    Kansas
    Here is a 2004 Spector Legend 5-string bass with a high gloss Slate Grey finish. This bass was purchased new, and is in new condition. It literally has no more than three hours of playing time. The images will speak for them selves. Included is a gig bag, strap and Dunlop strap locks.

From Spector's website:

Professional Series

"High-quality look and feel; versatile tones; awesome B string" - Bass Player June 2005.

Features include:
    Original NS body shape with carved top
    Available in 4, 5 and 6 string models
    Exotic wood tops in select highly figured maple or bubinga
    EMG/HZ pickups made in USA
    EMG 3 band Active EQ system
    Gold plated hardware
    Spector heavy duty locking bridge
    24 fret 3 ply rock maple bolt on neck w/ rosewood fingerboard.

You've never played a bass that's as professional as these for this amount of money.

Legend 5 5 35" Bolt-On Basswood EMG-HZ EMG-HZ EMG Y Y List price: $899.00

$500 plus shipping.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME. I HAVE 25 LARGE J-PEG IMAGES I CAN E-AMIL YOU.

I have a couple of images i will post here to give you an idea.

Thanks,

deichman

www.endofstory.com

2. deichman

deichman

Jun 1, 2003
    Kansas
  3. Uh, I think Spector messed up when they said "List Price." That should say "MSRP" and the actual retail price of a brand new Spector Legend 5 string is... $600. Yes, I know, I watch too much "Price is Right."

BTW, absolutely beautiful bass, I would be all over that puppy sans one string! I plan on buying the exact same bass in a 4 banger as my new axe soon.

~Ryan

4. deichman

deichman

Jun 1, 2003
    Kansas