1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2004 Spector Q5 Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RkdJehova, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RkdJehova

RkdJehova

Mar 8, 2008
    Rex, GA
    NOTE!!! Thank you to some friends on this beautiful forum that have pointed out that the bass I own is different from the bass I thought I owned. Guess that's what I get for not doing more research before I buy! Sorry if I mislead anyone, it was completely not my intention. Either way, price drop!!!

This bass has been my mainstay workhorse for the last two and a half years. It's seen tour travel, many practices, and never once has she let me down. But, alas, I'm not looking for a different sound that I can't seem to dial in with the EMG's and the Tone Pump Jr pre. So, she's on the block for sale or trade.

Condition is 9 out of 10, with standard player's swirl, very minimal buckle rash if any, and one ding along the side that does not show any wood. Also, one of the bridge screws has slight corrosion forming around it from some cleaning polish seeping down in there without me noticing. I will take care of that before it ships if you like.

I replaced the input jack a few months ago as the original was worn out. A quick email to Spector support to get an OEM part number was easy. It's still all OEM equipment.

Asking [DEL]$400[/DEL] $350 shipped

I'll take some more pictures soon. These will give you an idea for now.

2012-07-05_18-59-08_954.

2012-07-05_18-58-55_950.

2012-07-05_18-58-24_150.

2012-07-05_18-57-49_805.

Trades I'm looking for:

MIM Jazz 4 (I don't like black finishes)

Fender body style basses, Jazz necks preferred. (please don't try to trade me your Squier unless it's got Bartolinis in it)

Natural wood finished basses of equal value

Cort GB4 or GB5 (I can add some cash)

I could add a bit of cash for the right kind of trade. Make me an offer!!!

2. RkdJehova

RkdJehova

Mar 8, 2008
    Rex, GA
    Bumpity Bump

3. RkdJehova

RkdJehova

Mar 8, 2008
    Rex, GA
    Traded locally! Thanks for the views and PM's folks! Much love and keep on thumpin'!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.