1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2004 Sterling US Music Man SUB PRICE DROP!! $625 Shipped!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chrome Dome, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Price:
    $625
    Strings:
    IMG_1066.JPG IMG_1064.JPG Having to make a decision between keeping the 2004 Sterling Music Man SUB,and keeping my G&L L1000,so decided to sell the Sterling SUB,which is still a nice Music Man IMO. Previous owner,or another owner,decided to sand the paint off the back of the neck,and the back of head stock also,and didn't save the serial number. I removed the neck,to look in the pocket,and all I could see was April 2***? Neck has a nice smooth satin finish,and the face of the head stock,has the original decal. If interested PM me with any questions,or offers. Has the matte cinnamon/burgundy 20180819_135603. 15409440800011985387163110072836. IMG_1058.JPG IMG_1060.JPG IMG_1061.JPG finish,which most of the SUB's do. After checking the Music Man US Sterling serial number list. This bass was made in April 2004,in regards to serial number listing,which it called this color Cinnamon. In real decent shape,with the usual head stock nicks,and has the 3band EQ. Will ship in a nice padded Music Man gig bag. Asking $625 shipped,within the US.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    vatic, The Diaper Geni and Mike Sorr like this.
  2. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    These are just plain great basses. USA made. USA parts. Import price.

What’s not to like?

vatic and Chrome Dome like this.
  3. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Previous owner here. Bass came to me with a bunch of finish scratches in the painted neck. Sanded down and refinished with tru oil, and now this is a great feeling bass. I moved on because it's a 4, but it seriously is a Sterling in every sense. Someone is going to grab a great instrument.

five7 and Chrome Dome like this.
  4. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    These are great basses! Had mine for sale/trade but have since decided to keep it once I changed the strings. :woot:
    These are everything USA Musicman and more! Worth every penny! GLWTS CD!

Chrome Dome likes this.
  5. Wait for it... wait for it.....

Chrome Dome likes this.
  6. ...