1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2004 Warwick FNA Jazzman 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RussT, Jan 12, 2019.

1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my 2004 Warwick FNA Jazzman 5 string. These bass's have a ton of tonal options. 3 band EQ plus a switch that allows you to switch the bridge pickup from parallel both coils to single coil to series both coils. Also a push/pull active passive on the volume knob, so the sounds you can get out of this are endless.

The bass is in very good shape for a 2004 instrument. There are some light buckle rash and some scratches here and there plus a few pretty minor indents as you would expect from a 14 year old bass. There is also a wear spot between the two pickups, probably from a thumb. I have taken photos of the imperfections so you can get a good idea. The 3 eq knobs have been replaced so they are shinier than the stacked volume/blend knob but they are a match for it. This also has the just-a-nut 2 so the tabs are broken off but the nut functions just fine. Easy enough to swap it out for the newer nut but I never worried about because it works fine as is.

Swamp ash body/flamed maple top
    Ovangkol neck
    Wenge fretboard
    Weights around 9.5lbs (according to crappy bathroom scale)
    String spacing is 16.5mm but adjustable up to about 17.5mm
    Truss works perfectly
    Comes with a non original hardshell case.

No trades as I am recouping cash

Selling for $1050 shipped in North America.

Attached Files:

2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Sale pending.