Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2004 Warwick Thumb N/T $1850 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chris818, Mar 7, 2006.

1. 2004 Thumb N/T bass.

$1850 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. If you're local, you're welcome to pick it up. Or I will drive up to 50 miles to meet you.

It's a 2004 model but I bought it brand new on December 27, 2005 from Bass Central in Florida.
    Serial Number: G-108539-04

I have all the original paper work, manual, truss rod tool, strap-locks, wax, and warranty card, etc.
    It comes with the Heavy Duty Warwick hard case and very thick, padded Warwick RockBag gig bag (Unused w/tags on).

The bass is in excellent condition.
    My loss is your gain.

Attached Files:

2. As you know, this is a reposting. I dropped the price and the first post was cluttered...so i made a new one.

Attached Files:

3. scuba steve

scuba steve

Dec 28, 2005
    Hillsboro, Tx
    would you take $1500, seriously. im about to purchase a thumb bo 4 string, but this would be a much better deal, and alot of help.

4. :ninja: Anybody???

5. ericdraven

ericdraven

Apr 16, 2006
    hi ,

wondering whether you would be able to ship it to singapore for me and how much would it costs .

6. Hi, I sent you a PM.

7. Hey guys, this fantastic bass is still for sale. :hyper:
    Lucky You!

It's been sitting untouched in it's case for over two months. Sad! C'mon let's see some love.

If you need super high quality photos to be convinced, PM with your email. If you live in Southern California or are in the area, you're welcome to play the bass before deciding.

I need to sell this before I go on tour!
    Help me out here.

It's a long shot that anybody has one for trade but - I'm willing to do a trade for a 4-string Sadowsky Metro UV-70 in Olymic White.

Peace,
    Chris

8. PRICE DROP - $1550!!! MUST SELL.

It's not letting me edit my first post. I'm creating a new one.