1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2005 EBMM Sterling H - Limited Edition "Butter Cream" - Mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peabody, Apr 27, 2019.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have for sale a 2005 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling bass. This is the 2005 Limited Edition with a butter cream finish. Along with the beautiful creamy finish, it has a rosewood board and a tort guard. Although I very rarely use the word "mint" in any of my descriptions, "mint" is exactly what describes the condition of this bass. I kid you not when I say it looks like new. In fact, it still has the protective plastic on the back electronics cover.

It comes with its original brown tolex Limited Edition case that is also in mint condition....which also looks like it just came out of the box.

If you aren't familiar with Sterling basses, they are awesome. The thin, Jazz-like necks are some of the fastest I've ever played...and with the three band active preamp and the ability to switch from double to single coil, parallel to series mode, the tonal options are endless. Most of the Sterlings I've owned over the years were pretty lightweight, but this one has a little more heft and weighs in 9 lbs, 8.7 oz on my postal scale.

Sorry, I'm not looking for any trades....unless of course you have something I'd be a fool to pass up. I learned a long time ago to never say never....

It is priced to sell at $1300 $1200 shipped to the lower 48. I'll accept PayPal or a USPS Money Order.

Please feel free to send me a PM or e-mail me at peabody59@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    As an FYI, there are actually a couple of things I might consider in a trade...
    • Fender Adam Clayton Jazz with the purple metal flake
    • G&L LB-100 with a 1.5" nut (preferably with blocks and binding)
    Just thought I'd throw that out there....

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price reduced to $1200 shipped...

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  4. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Just as an FYI....I will be traveling 5/10 through 5/17, so if someone decides they want the Sterling, I won't be able to ship during those times. I will certainly be accessible otherwise if you have any questions. Thanks!

5. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    This bass has just been sold locally. Thanks everyone for your interest.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021