Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2005 Honda Civic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Dave, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My dad is trying to sell his Civic, which he has only had a few months, in order to finance the purchase of a truck to pull our new boat. It is a LX model, with about 5500 miles on it. This car has a 5 speed manual tranny, A/C, CD, cruise, power windows, mirrors and door locks with remote unlock. He is a non smoker, and has had seat covers on it. The car could be washed and sold as new. I believe this car listed at over 18,000 new.

The price on it is $15,200.

Im sure hed like to keep this reasonably local, but if youre interested, drop me a line of where you live and Ill show it to him. Any more questions, again, just shoot 'em. Im going to try and get some good pictures of it either today when I get off work, or tomorrow afternoon.

If interested, call my dad first at (910) 538-2490. If you cant get him, leave a message and/or call me at (910) 538-2492.

Thanks
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.