1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2005 Jetglo Rickenbacker C64

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by IngloriousOz, Jul 30, 2017.

1. IngloriousOz

IngloriousOz Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2006
    SLC, Utah
    Price:
    Strings:
    2005 Rickenbacker C64 in rare Jetglo finish - I've had lots of Rics but this is my first C64 - I love the way the reverse headstock looks awesome but isn't going to work for any sort of drop tuning. The horseshoe, Toaster and Zero Fret combo sound amazing - this bass is far quieter than my 4003 with a much better neck profile and tone bass is in great but not perfect condition, has some wear and swirling on body and fingerboard as it's been played - just got this from a seller in the South East recently and had the neck adjusted for the new climate - currently setup with low action wearing D'addario half wound 100's - comes with original silver case.

Weighs between 9-10lbs.

$2400 via Paypal shipped CONUS - would prefer a trade for another Ric (preferably a V63) without the reverse headstock.

Please PM me with any questions or trade offers - not in comments section please.

4001c64.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg FullSizeRender_5.jpg FullSizeRender_6.jpg FullSizeRender_7.jpg FullSizeRender_8.jpg FullSizeRender_9.jpg FullSizeRender_10.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_7011.JPG IMG_7012.JPG IMG_7017.JPG IMG_7018.JPG

59jazz and byoung93888 like this.
  2. byoung93888

byoung93888 Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Asheville, NC
    Bump for a great bass and a great guy to deal with. My c64s is the best sounding Ric I have, these things are awesome!

IngloriousOz likes this.
  3. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    real interesting looking Ric. I have never seen that reverse headstock before.

4. I have a C64. It's set up with 50-110s. One band I use it in I play a full step down and drop the D to a C. What does the reverse headstock have to do with drop tuning?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021