1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2005 Kolstein Liandro DiVacenza Botti Model

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by bassman1489, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman1489

bassman1489

Jun 11, 2006
    I am selling my 2005 Kolstein Liandro DiVacenza Botti Model bass, purchashed at the Kolstein shop on Long Island in 2006. I am the original owner. The bass was purchased for use as a jazz instrument, but served me well as a classical orchestral bass. It is currently set up for orchestral playing, but with some different strings would sound great as a jazz bass.

It is in excellent playing condition, with no open seams or cracks. It is available to be shown in Northern New Jersey, or in NYC. Asking price is $6,000. Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Jan 17, 2012
    Just out of curiosity, is this the chinese one or european one? Not looking to buy, more of a "just wondering", as I peruse the classifieds. Good luck selling!

3. bassman1489

bassman1489

Jun 11, 2006
    This bass was made in Europe. I was actually unaware that he had a shop in China. Is this recent?

4. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Jan 17, 2012
    They have had the chinese line for some time now. GL selling!

Friendly Bump

5. bassman1489

bassman1489

Jun 11, 2006
    Forgot to mention that this instrument is fully-carved. Asking price reduced to $5,500.

6. bassman1489

bassman1489

Jun 11, 2006
    This instrument has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.