For Sale 2005 Reverend Rumblefish 5L in Brown Ash finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TallaDawg, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:59 AM.

1. TallaDawg

TallaDawg Their ears hear the singer but their body hears me Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Tallahassee, FL
    Price:
    $1475
    Strings:
    United States
    My very lightly used Reverend Rumblefish 5-string, in excellent condition, is up for sale. I am the original owner of this fine beast, as well as three 4-string 'Fish that I have NO INTENTION of parting with as I have been using a Rumblefish as my go-to bass for over a decade. I just don't play 5-strings much, and this one deserves to be played.

Cool Brown Ash color, I think they only made a couple in this finish. Combined with the metallic gold pickguard it makes me think of the early 1970's Las Vegas vibe. This bass is Serial # 04533, 9lbs 4oz (it feels lighter than that) and 35" scale for a nice tight low B. It comes with a brown tolex case and will be well packed for shipping. Shipping is included BTW, except that if you live outside of the Lower 48 I will have to request a surcharge because the costs are crazy right now.

Anyway check out the photos, I think you'll like this bass! R5L-1.JPG

Attached Files:

2. TerenceE

TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    If this was a 4……

Stugilliam likes this.
  3. pfern

pfern PFern Supporting Member

What a nice bass, and a great TB'er to work with as well. GLWTS, sir!

4. TallaDawg

TallaDawg Their ears hear the singer but their body hears me Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Tallahassee, FL
    Thanks Auntie! BTW I'm loving that Red Mahogany 'Fish, I put some EB Cobalt Flats on it and OMG it's good! Used it on my last 3 gigs.

pfern likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2022