1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2005 USA Maple P Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by marc40a, Feb 24, 2008.

1. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    $358 shipped.

I just bought this neck last week. I'm a lefty and was going to do the Jimi Hendrix thing on a lefty P bass that needed a new neck.

I've decided against playing a right handed neck upside down for aesthetic and mechanical reasons (I use a Hipshot D-Tuner.)

The neck is straight with no fret wear. It must have been unplayed or removed from the bass right away. It's super clean.

There are no protruding fret ends and the nut is cut perfectly. Just bolt on and play.

There's a couple small dings on the headstock and a pinhead flake of finish missing near the edge of the neck near the 14th fret - nothing out of the ordinary.

This neck is beautiful. If it were lefty, I'd definitely keep it.

I'm open to reasonable offers but my I'd like to stay close to what I paid for it. $358 shipped

I check my TB account nightly.

Attached Files:

2. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    It's a stock neck from a 2005 American Series Precision.

1 5/8" nut 9.5" radius.

It hasn't been converted to lefty. The nut is righty.

It's 100% stock. It has never been remounted.