1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2006 American Standard Fender Jazz Bass (new lower price)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dagrev, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    ---SOLD---
    I bought this bass new and it has never been abused. It basically looks like it did in the store. Coming to my house was the best thing that ever happened to it. It’s a beautiful Chrome Red in color (I believe, thanks to a fellow TBer).

It has the S-1 switching option from those years. I like it and use it from time to time. It’s nice to be able to instantly boost the volume some with one push at times, especially since Jazzes are run full volume and there’s nowhere but lower in that case. A nice thicker tone with just one push of a button.

There are no issues. Neck and frets are all perfect. Everything works and is in good order. One tiny shallow indentation above the control plate that I can’t get to show in the pic.

It has a pearloid pick guard which isn't showing up well, but I have the original white that came with it. Comes with a used black Fender/Fender style hardshell case. It’s used and looks it, but at least its not a cheap gig bag. One latch is bent out a little but works fine. (For $50 extra I'll send it in an original case for that year if you want.)

100_2048.

100_2049.

100_2046.

Price is $750 Shipped (Basic shipping—insurance is extra if you want it)

2. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    Monday bump.

3. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.