1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

2006 Engelhardt ES-1 with Stand, Wheel, Bow, Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by SnappyFerret, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnappyFerret

SnappyFerret What it is, what it is Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I am selling my 2006 Engelhardt Supreme ES-1 bass for $1350. I had it professionally set up. I am the original owner. The bass has a few nicks in the finish, but otherwise is in great condition. Currently I have Helicore Hybrid (light) strings on the bass, but will also provide the seller with a set of Dominant Orchestra (medium) strings that I used for a couple of months. I am happy to provide the buyer with a Meisel stand, a wheel, my bow, and the (unpadded) bag at no extra charge. I live in Knoxville, Tennessee, and would be happy to drive a couple of hours to meet a buyer, but I'd really prefer not to ship the bass. It's a great bass, but with my carpal tunnel problems and tendonitis in my hands, I am having to confine myself to playing electric bass guitar.

Attached Files:

2. musicfan

musicfan

Jan 12, 2012
    I am interested in the bass that you have for sale. Can you call me please? (865)659-9879. Thank you!

3. musicfan

musicfan

Jan 12, 2012
    I am interested in the bass for sale. Is it sold?

4. SnappyFerret

Feb 14, 2009
    No, the bass is still available. One local purchaser has inquired, whom I believe you know. I was slow to post a response due to computer problems.

5. SnappyFerret

Feb 14, 2009
    I have now sold my bass. Thank you for your interest!
    -Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.