1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 2006 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray HH 5-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Basseroni, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Dunlop/MXR
    Hello all,

Unfortunately, the time has come for me to part with my Musicman Stingray. It has been great to me and was a very integral part of my CD but I've discovered that I'm more of a jazz and p person. I also used this bass primarily for solo bass work so it's currently strung tuned E, A, D, G, C with D'Addario XLs.

This honeyburst bass with an ash body, maple neck, matching headstock, tortoise shell pickguard, and rosewood fingerboard is in great condition with no major dings or scratches. As you see in the pictures, I've taken great care of this instrument since I bought it new in 2006.

It will ship with the original case for $1500 OR best offer. I would prefer to ship within the US but will consider shipping internationally as long as the buyer assumes all shipping costs.

Attached Files:

2. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Bump

3. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Thursday evening bump. I am more than willing to drop the price. We can work out the details via here or pm.

4. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Price drop..1350 shipped or best offer

5. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Bump