1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2006 Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Neck $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by johnnycat42, Apr 20, 2010.

1. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I have a 2006 Geddy Lee Jazz Neck that is in excellent condition. Great playing neck and the best part of the GL Signature Bass IMHO. However, I really am liking my Fender Mustang RI bass allot so will not be building a new bass. I can get pics up if need be but it looks like every other one you have seen hanging in Guitar Center (minus the abuse.) :D Thanks in advance.

$300 plus actual shipping costs

2. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I wanted to add that I will accept partial trades of other lesser Jazz necks toward this one. Fretless or Fretted. I will need some cash in the deal though. The new neck will be going on a mediocre bass though so it can be a upper end squier, MIM, all parts, etc....

This one is way too nice for the parts bass I have right now.

I would really really LOVE a Mustang neck plus $80 for a shortscale project!!! But run anything past me.

3. PM coming your way...

BnB

4. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    PM's returned....Still available as of now

5. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    PM sent
    I assume the neck comes with tuners, nut and tree?

6. heavychevy

heavychevy

Feb 11, 2008
    Central MA
    did you ever have this bolted on a bass? how was the truss rod?
    Thanks, Brian

7. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    It was originally attached to the 2006 Geddy Lee Jazz and then to another Project Bass. It has spent it's entire life attached to those 2 basses other than maybe a few days in between basses. Truss rod is fully functional and works like new. Frets are good. It has very little wear for being 4 years old since I have not played it a whole lot. Comes with nut and string tree both in excellent shape. However, I took the tuners off.

Thanks for all the interest. PM's returned....

8. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Got some good trades and cash I am considering. Posting for last chance at a cash offer before I pull the trigger....

9. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    SOLD to HeavyChevy!!!!