1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2006 Musicman Stingray HH (two pickups) (AUSTRALIA)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Aussie Mark, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie Mark

Aussie Mark I come from a land down under

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Endorsing Artist: Fender; O'Neill Amps; Cave Passive Pedals
    After much soul searching (and some tube amp GAS) I've come to the conclusion that I can truly get by with less than 9 basses. A couple of them don't get played very often, not because they aren't great basses, but pure mathematics dictates that there is not enough time in the day or gigs in my calendar to be able to play all of my basses as much as I would like.

I have 4 wonderful Musicman basses, so I'm going to sell two of them. I'll offer them up here before they go to eBay.

This one is a 2006 two pickup Stingray in sunburst, with rosewood fingerboard. It's strung with brand new Ernie Ball Flats (same strings as D'Addario Chromes, but different packaging and no multicoloured ball ends) and is in great condition, with hardly a mark on her. There are no dings, just some very minor surface scratches from playing that are impossible to photograph.

If you've never played a dual pickup Stingray, you're in for a treat. There is a 5 position pickup selector switch which provides just about every tonal option you'll need, and the neck pickup is awesome for blues, classic rock or Motown, or if you find the regular Stingray bridge pickup tone too harsh.

Musicman SKB style moulded hard case included.

AUD$1700 + $50 for Australia wide insured courier delivery if you're outside of Sydney.

hhfront.
    hhback.
    hhbody.
    hhlong.
    hhbodyclose.
    hhclose.

2. Aussie Mark

Aussie Mark I come from a land down under

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Endorsing Artist: Fender; O'Neill Amps; Cave Passive Pedals
    SOLD, thanks