SOLD 2006 Urge II (34", pre-DTuner version)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DWest1981, Oct 26, 2016.

1. DWest1981

DWest1981 Supporting Member

May 5, 2010
    Gainesville, FL
    Price:
    Strings:
    Urge2Front.jpg Urge2CaseCandy.jpg Urge2Back.jpg
    The specifics (it's all stock):
    -Bright Sapphire Metallic with matching headstock, white pearloid pickguard
    -Alder body, modified Jazz body shape
    -Maple neck, asymmetrical oval shape, finished in thin satin polyurethane - very smooth and fast
    -Rosewood fingerboard with a 9.5" (241mm) Radius
    -24 medium jumbo frets
    -2 Custom Noiseless Jazz Bass® pickups (neck and bridge), 1 Custom Precision Bass® pickup (middle)
    -Master volume, pan and a 3-band active EQ with treble, bass and mid knobs
    -3-position mini-toggle switch for pickup selection:
    Position 1: All three
    Position 2: P-Bass Only
    Position 3: Both Jazz Pickups
    -Pan Control pans between the combinations of front Jazz and P-Bass pickups, all three pickups, and the rear Jazz and P-Bass pickups.
    -Top load or string-thru bridge
    -Fender®/Schaller® Deluxe BML tuning machines (pre D-Tuner version!)
    -34" (864 mm) scale
    -1.59" (40.4 mm) nut width
    -6-Bolt neck plate with sculpted heel,
    -Posiflex graphite neck support rods
    -Thin, asymmetric neck profile

Comes with a hardshell case and all case candy that's visible in the photos. The case is a little dinged up after being shipped between here, Italy and Hawaii, but there is no major damage to the instrument itself. There's a little patina on the chrome, but that's pretty easily removable if you like. Apparently those are the original Fender straplocks, though I am unfamiliar with them and can't vouch for that and the original owner's name was stenciled on the case.

Other than that, this bass has received maybe a few hours of playing time and been stored in its case as long as I've had it. The only modification I performed was to remove the plastic on the pickguard. Kind of wish I hadn't now.

Why am I getting rid of it?
    It's a beautiful instrument, but I just can't justify keeping it around any longer when it's really just sitting in its case.

Not looking for trades, sorry. Price is shipped to the Continental US, willing to discuss shipping to Alaska, Hawaii & FPO/APOs.

Thanks for taking the time to read through and comment!
    DW

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021