1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD 2007-2008 Fender MIM Special Edition Jazz in Transparent Blue w/Upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maverick49, Mar 19, 2018.

1. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a beautiful 2007-2008 Fender MIM Special Edition Jazz in Transparent Blue and Rosewood neck. Upgraded with Audere Preamp and Bartolinis by the previous owner, with battery compartment and side jack mount done professionally. Overall the bass is in excellent condition. Neck is straight, truss rod turns, very little fret wear, and the back on the neck is smooth. Body is in excellent condition with some light player wear on the back. Comes with a white pearl pickguard, Fender F neck plate, and serviceable hard case. Weight is 8.8 on my scale. Just moving this one along because I already have too many Jazzes (is that possible?).

$475 shipped CONUS

1.jpeg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg 8.jpeg 9.jpeg 10.jpeg 11.jpeg

mikewalker, jebmd and cjlembo like this.
  2. Great deal with these upgrades

maverick49 and TN WOODMAN like this.
  3. TerenceE

TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    Any trade interests?

4. maverick49

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Perhaps. Shoot me a PM with what you have. Worst I can say is no thanks. :)

5. TerenceE

TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    Pm sent!

6. maverick49

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    PM replied

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021