1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2007 Fender Custom Classic Jazz 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Royce Hayes, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Royce Hayes

Royce Hayes

Nov 21, 2007
    This is a great 2007 Fender Custom Classic Jazz 4 String Bass. It has hardly been used, is in great condition, and is set-up perfectly. I buy too many basses and I am just not into the active electronics. If this is something you would like, I'm looking to get around $1200 for it. It has one small mark on it near its edge behind the bridge. It is barely noticeable and isn't visible in the photographs. Otherwise, it is in great condition. Please no trades.

I can't get my photos to upload. I have them on my mac web gallery, if your browser will allow it. Just click on the album. The address is:

http://gallery.mac.com/royceandrachel

Also, I can email the photos to you if you are interested. Also, this bass has not been modified at all, so you can see the specs on the Fender custom shop website.

Please no trades. I've got to cut back. Thanks.

2. PM sent

3. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Is that the original guard?

4. Royce Hayes

Royce Hayes

Nov 21, 2007
    Everything is original

5. Royce Hayes

Royce Hayes