1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2007 Fender P Bass MIM $200!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tmax, Mar 12, 2009.

1. tmax

tmax Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hallowell, Maine
    2007 Fender Standard P bass (MIM) with gig bag. Headstock logo modified, and finish wear on the body. Has USA Fender vintage style bridge and Neckplate installed and wearing D'Addario .045-.100 RW's. $200 Shipped CONUS paid by Paypal.

2. Buskman

Buskman

Apr 13, 2007
    Jersey Shore, USA
    GREAT deal!

This one won't last very long... :smug:

3. tmax

tmax Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hallowell, Maine
    yep it's a deal all right. I got this from one of my students. I think he was going to do an all out "relic" 60's effect on it and could not afford to keep going. There's ZERO fret wear. These basses are retailing for over $450 new.

4. TFM53

TFM53

Oct 16, 2008
    Iowa
    Pm'd

5. tmax

tmax Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hallowell, Maine
    Not looking for trades at this time. Thanks-Tmax.

6. timber22

timber22 Supporting Member

Will you describe or show the "finish wear" an the body? Is it an attempted relic'ing?

7. basss

basss Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2001
    NY
    PMing you

8. tmax

tmax Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hallowell, Maine
    I think it was a relic attempt as the rest of the bass is pristine. its just some scratches that won't photo, and the back has "belt buckle wear" that might be real. I've tried to capture it for ya'll. Nothing that goes thru to the undercoat in any serious way.

9. tmax

tmax Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hallowell, Maine
    On hold pending rec. of payment.

10. tmax

tmax Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hallowell, Maine
    yep.

11. MetroBass

MetroBass

Mar 26, 2008
    South of LA
    Hatred obscures all distinctions.
    Where have I been - P-Basses going for 200, 400, 600.... - wow. Anyone out there have one FS in the 200-600 range let me know. I knew the market would get better but this is crazy!!