1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED 2007 Lakland Skyline DJ4 - Made in Korea, Aguilar Pickups, Drop D Tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    Strings:
    2007 Lakland Darryl Jones Skyline 4-string Bass
    * 1.5" jazz bass-style nut width
    * Dunlop strap lock pins installed
    * Made in Korea
    * Includes Gigbag for shipping
    Will come with another PG that I got from a fellow TBer.
    Sleeper of a bass here Folks!
    For sale/trade is my Lakland Skyline Daryl Jones signature bass. The bass plays great and has been upgraded with a hipshot drop d tuner and Aguilar pickups. The bass has no major cosmetic issues except for the bridge pickup cover is cracked but it doesn’t effect the sound or playability and is easily replaced. I’m open to any trades especially for Aguilar AG 700, Thunderfunk 750A, Epifani, Bergantino, or other Hi end bass amp head, the worst I could do is say no. If interested in purchasing the bass outright, actual shipping costs will be added and it will be shipped in a gig bag via UPS.

I'm the third owner so I'm sure it has a few tiny dings somewhere, but I haven't noticed any. As you can tell from the photos, it's in really good shape.

This is a clean example of an earlier, made in Korea Lakland Skyline, with a fantastic neck and great build quality. I believe The Aguilar pickups are a great improvement tone wise.

Price drop to $900 plus shipping in the continental US. Sorry, no international sales.
    Trade interest mostly is for Bass amps! No cabs just heads 500 watts or better the higher Brands the better!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  2. BradH

BradH Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Billings, Mt
    I have three 2007 Lakland Skyline bass's, good year IMO.
    Two of them are DJ4's. One of them black, other wise we would be taking.
    GLWTS

Rapisme likes this.
  3. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Partial trades for a Bass amp minimum 500 watts class D please.

4. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

Weight please?

5. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Haven’t weighed it but it feels it’s on the 8ish realm as it’s really light!
    If I had to guess I’ll say 8.5 lbs

6. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Anybody got a bass amp they’re looking to trade please! I did get a bass amp thanks to a Fellow TBer real stand up guy but alas the amp I have doesn’t do it for me.

I would like any of the heads I have listed as trade bait, so folks make partials at me!

Cheers!