1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2007 Ritter 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 5-string Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Terrier58, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Price:
    $6,500.00
    Strings:
    Hey everyone, I'm selling my 2007 Ritter Limited Edition, 10th Anniversary, 5 string bass. Only 10 basses were built of this limited production instrument (this bass is #4 out of 10). The bass was crafted in July of 2007 and I purchased the bass new from an authorized Ritter dealer in early 2008. The bass is in excellent condition, only having been played a limited number of times in my home studio. Other than that, it's been kept in its original Ritter case. Here are some specifics on the bass:

- Roya model.
    - 5 string, 35" scale.
    - 5A flamed Maple back, single piece.
    - 5A quilted Redwood, single piece.
    - Late Lounge transparent finish.
    - 3-piece maple neck, Ebony fingerboard.
    - 24K gold sword inlay on the fingerboard.
    - Ritter Parametric electronics, triplebucker pickups.
    - Weight: 9.24 pounds.
    - Ritter Certification Document and controls instructions are included.

Regardless if you're bass collector or player, this is the ultimate instrument. It's playability and sound are unmatched.

Fully insured shipping could be several hundred dollars. I'd prefer to just send it to the lower 48 states. If you're international, send me a message and we can discuss delivery.

I'm open to trades, but with comparable high end basses, specifically Fodera, Dingwall, etc.

Ask me any questions that you have on the bass. Attached are a couple pictures. I have several more that I can send.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG

PazzoBasso and ChefKen like this.
  2. kopio

kopio

May 8, 2012
    Boise, ID
    My ultimate GAS bass right here....but I'd have to sell a kidney to finance it! I'm betting it's worth every penny (probably worth MUCH more)...GLWTS!

3. WalWarrior

WalWarrior Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2006
    MD suburbs
    What a beautiful instrument. I came to my senses and took my Roya down after it failed to move here. I asked Jens what it would cost to duplicate and I'm glad I did. He told me the supplier of the wood used for my instrument is gone, he can't get that wood any longer, hence I have a one of a kind instrument. Perhaps it'll be here again one day, but none too soon. GLWTS. Someone will be very happy to get this.

4. Still Diggin

Still Diggin

Feb 20, 2016
    PM sent.