1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED 2007 USA Spector NS2J Custom Woodstock #314 Bolt Spalted Maple Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jason Donfris, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Jason Donfris

Jason Donfris

Feb 12, 2016
    Chetopa, KS
    Price:
    $2800
    Strings:
    United States
    FS/FT (TRADE INTERESTS LISTED BELOW)
    $2800.00 OBO Shipped CONUS and lower 48

International or outside of the lower 48 considered however, the buyer will cover additional shipping costs and fees
    2007 USA Spector NS2J Custom Woodstock #314 Bolt Spalted Maple Top

Specs:
    African mahogany body
    Beautiful Spalted/ flame maple top
    Pao Ferro fingerboard
    3 piece quartersawn maple neck with dual two-way truss rod and 4 graphite reinforcement bars on each side of the truss rod
    Abalone Spector crown inlays
    USA adjustable Hipshot bridge 19mm
    Brass Spector nut (Approx: 1.64" nut width)
    USA hipshot ultra-lite tuners
    USA hipshot ultra-lite bass side drop D Xtender (Original tuner also included )
    9v Aguilar OBP3 preamp W/ Vol/Vol/ push-pull stacked mid controls/ stacked bass/ treble
    Ebony headstock cap
    EMG J pickups
    Super lightweight Just over 7lbs
    Amazing sounding and playing versatile bass!
    Includes original Spector gig bag

This is one of the best playing and sounding Spector basses I have ever played! No issues, neck is straight, truss rod works perfect, super stable solid neck, little to no fret wear, low action, fast and super comfortable neck!

I'm really needing to sell to pay off some bills however, I may be open to trades plus cash on your end. Don't be afraid to run trades by me; worst I can say is no. Price is also negotiable. The only straight trades considered will be other USA Spector 5 string basses bolt-on or neck-thru models or Modulus 5 string basses, Sandberg hardcore aged 4 and 5 string basses, and possibly higher-end Roscoe 5 string basses

PM with offers!

Attached Files:

woodyng2, bassballs27 and Bogun like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021