1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2007 Warwick Corvette NT $$ Bubinga 4 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gerry81611, Nov 2, 2017.

1. gerry81611

gerry81611 Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Price:
    $1400
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my 2007 Warwick Corvette NT $$ Bubinga 4 string. I got it in 2012 right here on TB from fishinmuzician.

Here is the original sales thread:
    SOLD - FS: Warwick Corvette $$ NT

I got it because I thought it would be good to have a fretted bass, but honestly after putting some new stainless steel roundwounds on it, I've played it less than 10 times. So I'm selling it to fund my almost finished CB fretless 4 <3

The person that I bought it from said that the person who sold it to him had gotten an amazing deal on it and rather than make a profit had passed the deal onto him. He passed the deal onto me. And so, I am passing the deal onto another TB member. The person who sold it to me listed it at $1300 shipped and insured. I am listing it at $1400 shipped and insured to the lower 48 just to recover what I bought it for after shipping and paypal fees. But seriously, we all know what a deal this is at $1400! The previous seller described the bass as 9.5/10. I have not added any wear to the bass. I added dunlop straplocks and the tail screw kept coming loose so I took it to my luthier to fix properly. I believe he drilled and doweled the tail straplock. The repair is not visible with the straplock installed.

I will accept Paypal Goods and Services. It comes with the warwick gig bag and user kit with allen wrenches, truss rod tool, manual, etc. But the tin of wax is almost gone.

From the warwick site:
    produced:
    2007-12-18
    Description:
    Corvette $$ NT, 4-string
    Natural Oil finish
    Bubinga body
    Maple neck
    Black hardware

Made in Germany

Let me know if you have questions or want more pics!

corvette_053.

corvette_054.

corvette_055.

corvette_056.

corvette_057.

Edit, a few more pics as requested:
    IMG_0313.

IMG_0314.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. gerry81611

gerry81611 Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2012