For Trade 2007 Warwick German Corvette $$ 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Luissss, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Luissss

Luissss

Jun 19, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_9718.JPG IMG_6866.JPG IMG_4073.JPG IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1811.JPG IMG_0689.JPG assert.jpg IMG_2462.JPG IMG_2458.JPG IMG_2452.JPG IMG_2450.JPG IMG_2448.JPG IMG_9718.JPG IMG_6866.JPG IMG_4073.JPG IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1811.JPG IMG_0689.JPG assert.jpg IMG_2462.JPG IMG_2458.JPG IMG_2452.JPG IMG_2450.JPG IMG_2448.JPG
    Hello! So I've got a 2007 German built Warwick Corvette $$ 5 In Antique Tobacco with a High Gloss Finish. I am the basses 2nd owner, I contacted Warwick before the purchase and they assured me that the bass was not GPS as i had thought initially, but a tried and true German built Warwick and that if built today it would be considered part of the Masterbuilt series. I absolutely love this instrument but it is my 2nd corvette and I'm looking to trade for a 5 or 6 string Thumb of any variety (willing to pay extra) or another 5 or 6 string of equal or slightly higher value, definitely interested in 5 or 6 fretless. Let me know what you dudes think! This is my first posting to the classifieds here so please excuse any ignorance on my end, Talkbass has always confused me but I'm trying to get the hang of it! To add a bit to the trade i can include a new Mono M80 case as well if interested!
    *2 piece US Swamp Ash body
    *Ovangkol neck, Wenge fingerboard
    *Just a nut III
    *Dual MEC hum buckers
    *2 band MEC Preamp
    *2 mini toggles for series/single coil/parallel

oh and I do have the truss rod cover, just didn't notice it wasn't on at the time i took pictures, fyi

-Luis Faraklas

2. this hurts my feelings to see this go.. lol wish I had the funds or the bass you want to trade.

3. Jlinnell7

Jlinnell7 Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    New Orleans
    Spector Endorsed Artist
    Pmed you!

4. Ben Dover 17

Ben Dover 17

Feb 9, 2017
    Would you take à 97 EBMM STINGRAY5 for trade

5. Luissss

Luissss

Jun 19, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Ah I'm sorry man, I'm not a massive stingray guy, great basses obviously, just not necessarily for me. I appreciate the offer though!

Jlinnell7 likes this.
  6. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Any interest in a custom les paul 5 or headless 5 or both, bartolini electronics and hipshot hardware?

7. Any interest in a G&L L2500 fretless USA build with case and paperwork authenticity and build sheet?

8. what about a natural zon sonus 5

9. BigBear77

BigBear77

Aug 30, 2017
    Would you trade for cash?

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021