1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 2008 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray HH 4-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by crgny, Dec 27, 2017.

1. crgny

crgny Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2003
    Sunny Central Florida
    Price:
    $1000.00
    Strings:
    For sale is my mint-condition, made in USA 2008 Ernie Ball Music Man HH Stingray bass in dark grey metallic with rosewood fretboard, grey tortoise shell pickguard and original hard shell case. Its a great bass that is in great condition and sounds like a beast. The two humbucker pickups give you loads of options, from that nasty Stingray growl to a P-bass thud. The 5-way factory switch yields incredible tone variations. Expertly set up, so she plays like butter!

Aside from some extremely minor cosmetic wear from playing, this bass looks brand new. It comes with strap locks and a nice black strap as well. You'll be getting a fantastic instrument for a great price.

I've seen several of the same basses on Reverb going for $1,200.00 PLUS shipping. I've included a picture showing the original sales receipt with original cost of $1365.97 in 2008 - almost 10 years ago - Guitar Center now sells them new for close to $1,900.00).

I just moved over to a Status Bass, so the wife ordered "thin the herd, or find another room to sleep in!"

;-)

$1,000.00, shipped FREE via FEDEX ground. CONUS only please.

s-l1608. s-l1602. s-l1605. s-l1606. s-l1604. s-l1607. s-l1609. s-l1600.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  2. BradH

BradH Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Billings, Mt
    People will ask, I am curious too, do you know the weight?

3. crgny

crgny Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2003
    Sunny Central Florida
    Since I am not near the bass right now, I'm going to have to hazard a guess. My Pedulla Buzz weighs in well under 9 lbs, so I'm going to guess the Stingray weighs around 9 1/2 - 10 lbs. I notice a slight weight difference on the shoulder when I swap between them - and I can check it on the scale - but not until next week. Hope that helps!

4. crgny

crgny Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2003
    Sunny Central Florida
    This is a great bass - I'm surprised there is little, to no, interest here!