1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2008 Fender American Standard Jazz Neck (Maple fretboard)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by FuryGuy, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Price:
    For sale is my 2008 USA made Fender Jazz neck with maple fretboard. The neck is in excellent condition, it plays great. It has minimal fret wear and the truss rod works fine. I never thought I would sell this neck as it took a long time to find but I recently purchased a Fender Select Jazz and decided to sell one of my parts Jazz basses to help fund the Select purchase.

The maple fretboard wood grain is very unique and is what caught my eye when I bought it. The neck is eight years old so although it is in great shape it does have a few minor dents and dings (please see pics below).

Asking $375 Firm (US Dollars) Shipped to Canada or the Lower 48 States. Neck plate and screws are included.
    Paypal is fine.
    Please no trade offers as I am selling to pay off another bass I have already bought.

DSCN2886.jpg

DSCN2887.jpg

DSCN2888.jpg

DSCN2889.jpg
    Small string dent
    DSCN2890.jpg

DSCN2891.jpg
    Small chip in the wood by the screw hole, screw hole is fine and not stripped out like it may look.
    DSCN2892.jpg
    Token headstock ding
    DSCN2893.jpg
    A few small finish chips by the fret end (4-5)
    DSCN2901.jpg

DSCN2894.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks for checking out my ad.

Earl

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. Sold locally.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021