1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2008 Fender American Standard Jazz V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jobu3, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Ridiculous price drop $900 shipped to the 48.

Updated trade preferences.

2008 Fender American Standard jazz 5-string for sale.

Maple neck and board. Alder body. Red (cola?) finish.

10 lbs. 100% stock. Comes with your standard padded Fender gig bag.

Action gets as low as any Fender I've had. The b-string is as good as 34" scale gets.

There are two dings on the top of the neck near the fifth and sixth frets. There is also a scratch on the top near the nut. There is also a chip in the paint on the treble side horn on the back. Pix to follow to document the wear. The dings on the neck happened when it fell of my stand into a cymbal stand. That's most likely where the chip in the paint happened as well but i didn't notice it until weeks later so I'm not sure. All the wear is strictly cosmetic. It does not affect tone or playability in the least.

Other than what I've mentioned, the bass is in great shape and it's a real player.

I am the original owner. The case candy that came with it will be included.

Detailed pix to follow shortly... My battery to my camera is charging as I type this.

Asking the following shipped FedEx Ground to the 48:

$950 OBO with the Fender gig bag. It's your standard padded deluxe Fender bag and it's in good shape.

:scowl:

Shipping outside the 48 can be arranged at buyer's cost.

I'm selling because that's what I do for some reason... I could use a different bass, cab or a few extra bucks. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell and no prices of mine are ever set in stone but keep the offers reasonable.

Trades? a lightweight 112 +cash (bonus points for GK NEO 112 in the newer version) and that's about it cab-wise. Otherwise lakland 5'ers.

PM me if interested or with offers and questions. I'll have pix up shortly.

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
  3. how much does it way?
    Thanks,
    joe

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    10 lbs.

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Back on the market... For now. ;)

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    bump for me getting down to only one bass.

7. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    A maple fingerboard jazz v is perfect, IMO. All joking aside, this bass will have me counting pennies tomorrow night if it isn't bought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.