1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 2008 Fender American Standard Precision with Nordstrand Pickup and pro setup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by johnbee, Nov 17, 2018.

1. johnbee

johnbee Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling a 2008 Fender American Standard Precision. 3TS with rosewood board.

Nice condition, two minor scuffs in the finish, but no other issues I can see. Really pretty rosewood board, nicest I’ve ever seen on a Fender. Plays and sounds great. I had it set up by an excellent local guitar tech, and also had a Nordstrand pickup installed (I will include the original Fender pickup too). Comes with the fancy Fender TSA-approved case.

As you TBers probably know, 2008 was the beginning of a golden period for USA Fender Ps and Js.

This is a great example of a great bass, and I love the way it sounds with the Nordie. I am putting them in any P bass I buy from now on.

900 shipped to CONUS. This is a good one, and I am not desperate to sell, so I am willing to wait for a decent offer.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    bassplayer75 and R&B like this.
  2. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    I have decided to pull the ad for a while. I have had some local interest, but also I picked it up and started playing it again and think maybe it would be stupid to let it go.

3. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Back on the block. The GAS is strong, and I have my eye on something else...

4. faulknersj

faulknersj Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Scottsdale Az
    PM’d

5. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    SOLD locally.