1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2008 (?) Fender Jazz Bass Ash FSR w/Bridge Upgrade $400 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by austin2112, Dec 12, 2018.

1. austin2112

austin2112 Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is the day I never thought would come. I've had this bass longer than all others, but family situations are changing and I need to offload some stuff.

This is a 2004 Fender Jazz. It's a factory special run that they sell at GC. I bought it on eBay back in 2011 or so, and she'd been my #1 ever since. I hate to sell it, but I'm going down to just a P.

It's in decent shape. I'd say 8/10 There are some scratches and swirls on the body in various places. It also has an Omega Badass II - type bridge on it. She's a beast at probably 11 pounds in weight, but man does this fat b***** growl. She sounds amazing, such that when I brought her to a buddy's house recently he seemed to think that the pickups were upgraded at some point (I'm 95% confident they were not, I think this is just one of the "good MIMs"). She's growly and barky and I hate to see her go, but life happens.

Price is $450 OBO with buyer paying actual, calculated shipping from Iowa City to their location. If I need to buy a box (I have a few listings), I'll just take care of that myself. If you take at $450, I'll throw in a gig bag too. I'll also keep the Rush decal on if you like it, LOL. NO TRADES WHATSOEVER.

Attached Files:

2. austin2112

austin2112 Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Bump and price drop