1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2008 fender precision bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by eno50, Dec 26, 2011.

1. eno50

eno50

Jan 31, 2009
    North of Memphis
    Hello everyone ,up for sale is my 2008 Fender p-bass
    white,rosewood neck,tort pickguard comes with fender factory case and case candy,all original no mods .
    The bass is a 9.9 not a mark on her that I can see,hardly played used for studio work only ,never gig out.
    Pro setup /strung with fender flats and plays like butter.
    I need to clear out some gear that's not being used at this time,Need to help my daughter in college,anyone who has a kid in school knows how expensive it can be.
    asking $800 or best offer shipped to your door in the lower 48 USA
    no issues whatsoever, you will be pleased...No trades please, e-mail or PM me with any questions
    I have more pic's if needed just contact me..

Attached Files:

• 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      60.8 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      123 KB
      Views:
  2. Bump on this for the sig. alone.....;)

LOve to see a picture of the bass I would (might) piss off my monthly deptors about! :p

Marc

3. eno50

eno50

Jan 31, 2009
    North of Memphis
    Ok here are some pic's.....bump bump.......

4. Still available? I'm looking for a nice Pbass and this is my favorite color combo!

5. eno50

eno50

Jan 31, 2009
    North of Memphis
    Sorry Sold here local ,
    Thanks and please remove

6. No problem - you can either close or delete the thread using Thread Tools towards the top of the page.